Fun one-session pottery workshops, including hand-built mugs, Celtic beer steins, wine cups, yarn bowls, Easter candy dishes and more!
Create your own one-of-a-kind custom jewelry pieces including Elegant Earrings, Stackable Bangles, Bird’s Nest Necklace, Pea Pod Necklace and more! These make wonderful hand-made gifts for Mother’s Day or keep them for yourself!
HAND LETTERED FLOWER POT WORKSHOP
Saturday, April 27, 6-9pm
$49, all materials included
Instructor: Tanya Levandoski
DIY Create and Sip!
Create a custom hand lettered Terra Cotta flower pot using layout guides and one-on-one instruction by Lettering Artist/Graphic Designer, Tanya Levandoski. One complementary glass of wine included!
Perfect for a girls’ night, happy hour, a group of friends, etc.! No experience necessary :)
You BYOB and some snacks and we provide everything else you need to create a beautiful hand lettered flower pot just in time for Mother’s day!
• First you will dip dye your white flower pot to add color
• Then, while it’s drying, we will learn some basic hand lettering (faux (fake) calligraphy/script style) Students will be able to keep the hand lettering worksheets!
• Next we will set up your flower pot with your template choice so you can trace the art onto your pot. (You can also choose to not use a template and do it free hand with your newly obtained hand lettering knowledge!)
• Lastly you can put the finishing touches onto your lettering by coloring it with the provided markers.
• And of course we’ll be sipping on some wine! YAY!
- Use of materials for the project (flower pot template, carbon transfer paper, pencil/pens, markers.) Students will be able to keep the flower pot and hand lettering templates!
- Terra cotta flower pot
- One on one instruction from Tanya
- One glass of sweet wine per student
21 and over please. Must book and pay in advance
INTRO TO BRUSH LETTERING, MOTHER’S DAY
Saturday, May 11, 2-5pm
$45 per person
Do you and your mom enjoy activities together? Do you both have an artistic or crafty side? What better way to treat your darling Momma (oh, and yourself!) than with an Intro to Brush Lettering event, specially designed to celebrate mothers! Try your hand at a new skill together, with one-on-one guidance from a lettering artist, all the while laughing and learning together. Perfectly placed in the afternoon so you can brunch before or supper after!
Special snacks and treats provided, along with a personalized gift for each guest. All supplies included in cost — two professional brush pens, custom workbook, and paper. Ages 10+ absolutely welcome (but please use your discretion in deciding if your child or teen is right for a three-hour art workshop).
modern floral illustration workshop
Sunday, May 26, 2-4pm
$45, all materials included
Instructor: Lauren Beck, Ren and Ink Lettering
In this class, we'll be diving into simple line illustration techniques to create floral wreaths, borders, accents, and embellishments — excellent for complimenting hand lettering learned in Lauren’s earlier courses! No prior drawing experience necessary. Students will be taken through simple steps to break down complex floral petals and stems. All materials provided (and yours to keep): ink drawing pens, custom workbook (with easy-to-follow illustrative instructions), paper, pencils, rulers, erasers. Coloring items will be provided for class use to add some tints and hues to your designs.
robert liberace workshop
studies in light: exploring sorolla
October 12, 13 & 14
Explore the great Spanish artist Joaquin Sorolla and his unique and dynamic approach to painting. Students look at and practice Sorolla's special manner of paint handling and color approach. Using bold modern colors, students learn the different characteristics of his highly chromatic palette. This workshop includes the study of the costumed portrait and features discussions on anatomy and painting fabric.