The Art Establishment is a vibrant art space whose philosophy is to make art accessible to everyone! Our goal is to provide artists of all levels and abilities, from professional to hobbyist, with a clean, affordable and comfortable space and professional-grade equipment.
Our studio facilities are available to artists of any level to work independently. Very affordable rates with NO memberships or commitments. We are dedicated to offering flexible and affordable studio time to artists!
We have several options to access our Pottery, Painting/Drawing, Printmaking and Darkroom studios (PLEASE NOTE this does not apply to photo shoots, see below for photo shoot info):
- $10 per hour - Simply drop in and pay for the time you use.
- $55 per day – We’re open 11 hours on many days.
- $95 per week – We’re open 60 hours per week
- RESIDENT ArtEst:
- $150 per month - This is our most economical option for dedicated artists. Artists will have complete access to the entire studio facility during business hours - approximately 240 available hours each month - which includes use of our studio equipment and storage for your gear. Great for either single media or versatile cross-media artists!
- PHOTO SHOOTS:
- $35 per hour, one hour minimum. Additional hours are pro-rated.
what we offer
- liberal studio hours
- clean studio space with all the amenities
- wireless internet
- a private, lighted parking lot
- air conditioning and heat
- kitchen with full-size refrigerator/freezer, microwave and a Keurig
- a cozy lounge with crazy-comfortable couches, filled with art books for inspiration when you feel like taking a break
- storage space for monthly Resident ArtEsts
- handicap accessibility
- private room available to meet with prospective clients or collectors
benefits over other studios
- You DO NOT need a membership or need to be taking a class to use the studio!
- Affordability – community studio space is much more affordable than a private studio.
- Flexibility – you can work on your terms – hourly, daily, weekly, or our best value, monthly.
- NO leases! Month-to-month basis.
- Studio equipment – you have a fully-equipped, professional studio at your disposal!
- No waiting lists.
- Not juried – no panel of people judging your work; just come in and create!
Our co-working artist space offers a spirit of community and collaboration – we promise it’s so much more fun and rewarding being around like-minded artists than trying to create in a makeshift workspace or alone in a small private studio. Come and meet some of our resident artists, ask questions and take a tour of your future workspace!